Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Life post

So I have been in chicago for about 2 weeks now, I am getting used to the city and things are finally starting to slow down for me. I have a little feel for how to use the CTA (public transit) but still find myself struggling at times... never lived in a city half the size of this and it is quite a change comming from Columbia Missouri haha. Anyway moved in with 3 random roomates I had not meet previously and they are all great so far. I can already feel myself getting that lonely feeling that creeps in when I am around so many people that I dont know and dont talk to however. It is hard for me to explain but it seems like the more poeple that are around me who I dont know and hense dont talk to, the more lonely I feel. Not sure if anyone can relate to that but I got a little of that going on right now, but other than that everything is going great. I especially like taking bike rides on Lake shore drive with the bike I found, and plan on taking a solid 20-30 mile ride every weekend.

No comments: