Monday, April 6, 2009

Passed!!!

So I got my EMT results today and I passed!!! I am really excited, when I move back to STL after college I can now apply for jobs at an ambulance service which I am very excited about. I was pretty nervous for taking the test because I wasn't able to study as much as I wanted since I had several other tests and school assignments but I was able to study for 3 or 4 hrs. on Thursday and then study for 5 hours or so on Friday night which helped alot. I am really excited/glad to have passed and finally be finished with the class. I started the Class last November ish... I think, so it took quite some time to comlete but it was an amazing class/exsperience and I am so glad that I was able to pass! Oh and other news that is noteworthy is that I got an 86 on my written/take home section of my history test so that is totally money.

No comments: